1. Homemade Granola
- 7 cups organic quick oats
- 2 1/2 cups organic coconut
- 1 cup organic hulled sesame seeds
- 1 cup organic cashews
- 1 cup organic slivered almonds
- 1 cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1 cups organic sunflower oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon organic vanilla flavoring
- 1 1/2 tablespoon organic maple flavoring
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup organic corn syrup [or maple syrup]
- 1 pound raisins
- 1/2 pound organic medjool dates (pitted and cut into pieces)
- 1/4 pound organic dried fruit (papaya, cherries, mango or apples, cut into bits)
In big container, mix together the dry ingredients (except fruit)
In separate bowl, whisk together oil, corn syrup, water and salt until emulsified.
Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in big roasting pan and bake in pre-heated 275 degree oven 1 1/2 hours until dry and golden brown, stirring frequently from the edges. Cool.
Add fruit after baking and store in airtight container.
Serve with organic bananas . . and enjoy ❤