SIGN UP FORM
LOBBY THE SENATE TO ENACT
THE GMO RIGHT-TO-KNOW ACT
SENATE BIILL #511
(Bill Summary HERE)
OCTOBER 16, 2015
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’New Bus Sign Up’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’City’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’State’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Zip’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’I will board a bus in:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’I will captain a bus. My phone number is:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’I have arranged my own transportation to D.C. (Please plan to arrive at the The Hart Senate Chef by 7:30 AM (located in the Dirksen/Hart Ground Floor Connecting Corridor).’ type=’radio’ options=’Yes’/][contact-field label=’I will call my U.S. Senators on Oct 16th (See link below for Phone numbers)’ type=’radio’ options=’Yes’/][contact-field label=’I will join the Truth in Labeling Coalition and enact the GMO Right-to-Know Act’ type=’radio’ options=’Yes’/][/contact-form]
Find your Senators Contact information here: http://www.contactingthecongress.org
Plan on being at the Senate Chef by 8:00 AM Oct. 16
(Located in the Dirksen/Hart Ground Floor Connecting Corridor).
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
We know that money is no object when corporations spend to get what they want; the problem is that the citizens of America have not taken an adequate stand for their interests on Capitol Hill. There have been marches and demonstrations in the streets of our nation’s Capital, while the doors to our U.S. Representatives have remained open. ‘We the People’ have not gone in yet. It’s time we do.
Truth in Labeling Coalition, Organic Consumers Association and
Moms Across America are bringing hundreds of people to Washington D.C. for
THE FIRST CITIZENS LOBBY
FOR MANDATORY GMO FOOD LABELING
PLEASE JOIN US!
- Appointments are scheduled from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- A meeting for everyone who has come to D.C. will be held at 8:00 AM at the Senate Chef to organize into delegations and make sure all the appointments are covered.
- Truth in Labeling Coalition has chartered a bus from Concord, New Hampshire to Washington D.C. The bus will leave Concord at 7:00 PM Thursday, October 15, and pick up passengers in Boston (Newton Train Station); Providence, Rhode Island, New Haven, Connecticut; Newark, New Jersey; Philadelphia; and Wilmington, Delaware; arriving at the Hart Senate Office Building at 7:30 AM Friday, October 16.
- The bus will depart the Hart Senate Office Building at 6:30 PM Friday, October 16.
- Everyone who lobbies will receive a free T-Shirt: “ENACT THE GMO RIGHT-TO-KNOW ACT • SENATE BILL # 511″ to wear on top of their professional dress.
• The bus will arrive at the Hart Senate Office Building at 7:30 AM Friday and depart from the Hart Senate Office Building at 6:30 PM Friday.
• A round trip ticket is approximately $100 – plus or minus – depending on where you board.
• One-way bus transportation will also be available for those attending the Flashlight Vigil on Friday night and the Food Justice Rally on Saturday.
• A deposit of $25 is required to reserve your seat.
• If this is your first time on the Hill, or if you have arranged your own transpiration, please contact Anne Dietrich for the appointment schedule: email@example.com • 641-451-6222.
Click – HERE – to RESERVE YOUR SEAT
See You On The Hill!
Call 641-451-6222 or email anneorganic@gmail for more information.